The focus of Allyson’s role is effectively servicing customers' needs by managing time-lines and communication during the project life-cycle as well as securing new business. Allyson also focuses on clear and timely communication of expectations to clients, and all the team members.
Allyson acts as the client advocate responsible for ensuring that support is delivered on time and within the project schedule. To achieve these important goals for our clients, Allyson directs and coordinates project activities, facilitates communication, task ownership and follow through with all team members to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
Allyson's background in education and psychology give her the perfect skill set to manage Teccweb’s customer needs. Allyson can draw from her years of experience with a wide range of learners to advise Teccweb’s consultants on how to train customers with the most current and successful teaching strategies.
- Students were recognized by the Fraser Institute multiple years for “achievement over expectations”
- Coached school teams to regional championship winners
- 3 time Galt Country Club “Womens’ Club Champion” and 2 time “Mixed Club Champion”
- PGA Pro-Club Champion tournament winner
- American Kennel Club “Breeder of Merit” and owner of the top winning female Brittany Spaniel in the history of the breed in Canada as well as the #1 Brittany in Canada in 2014 and 2017 in conformation and a top 5 Brittany in the USA in 2015 and 2017
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Education (Cum Laude)
- Epicor 10.2 Fundamentals