Nicola has 19 years experience with Epicor ERP including Enterprise, Vantage, E9, E10 and Kinetic. As an Epicor Certified Consultant, Nicola is responsible for conducting business requirements analysis, proposing customization needs to support client’s operation, monitoring project progress, testing, providing training to management and users, implementing the system on-site and performing post-implementation review to ensure the realization of anticipated benefit.
Nicola serves as TeccWeb’s go-to resource for Epicor implementations as she knows the software inside and out. Nicola is able to work with clients and manage the projects and facilitate the training for users in all financial and distribution modules. Nicola also oversees the project budgets and interactions with company executives to discuss the necessity of specific customizations.
- Nicola's knowledge and ability in the area of Epicor Financials is second to none. She has been called upon for her expertise in many large and challenging projects involving a multitude of Financial modules including AP, AR, GL, Multi Currency, Multi company, Multi books, Canada CSF, Rebates, AFR, XL Connect, Spreadsheet Server, APM, Asset Management
- Nicola is an expert in working with the Epicor posting engine and modifying the posting rules to create custom scenerios and extending the Kinetic functionality
- Nicola is Teccweb's go to resource for the new Epicor Financial Planner (EFP)
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Epicor Certified Consultant in Financial Management
- Past certifications in Financials, Tools and Manufacturing and Distribution
- Business Management I, Certificate, Ryerson University
- Crystal Report Writing 8.0 Certificate, New Horizon Training Centre