Domenica brings to the team at TeccWeb more than a decade of project management. Domenica makes critical, high-level decisions onsite and follows with effective hands-on solutions. She is responsible for the full success of the entire project as well as defining and establishing methodologies to be used for all project implementations.
As a Project Manager Domenica brings leadership skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external clients to determine specific project requirements. Prior to joining TeccWeb, Domenica’s experience included leading several full-scale ERP and HR/ Payroll implementations from initial scope/discovery process to completion which includes: Project definition; planning, scheduling, resource allocation and expenses to ensure targets are reached and kept within budget.
Domenica worked for four years as a Senior Consultant at Peoplesoft. Domenica has also held positions at The Hospital for Sick Children, Halton Roman Catholic Separate School Board and the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Domenica is known for her passion, enthusiasm and leadership qualities to ensure implementations are completed on time and budget and successful for both the client and our organization.
- Ensure the success of multiple concurrent projects by providing clear direction, both for the staff and the client.
- Provides business advisory services and software solution advice at the management level to coach business professionals in the choice of replacing their internal systems.
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Member of the Canadian Payroll Association
- Computer System Technology; Mohawk College