TeccWeb is growing and looking for both part-time and full-time Epicor Consultants.
Please email us at email@example.com
TeccWeb is an Epicor Service Partner comprised of a team of experts in Epicor ERP, Information Technology, Database Development, Program Customization, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Re-engineering and Employee Training providing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to mid-market companies around the world.
Our experts come from a wide range of business backgrounds and are certified Epicor consultants. We offer a diverse skill set which enables us to provide our customers with the expertise needed to solve complex business issues successfully. Our success is derived from building strong, long term customer partnerships.
TeccWeb is growing and we are in need of a Scheduling Coordinator to service our growing customer base in North America.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination of our technical and consulting services to our clients. This role involves acting as an intermediary between the clients and our staff to ensure timely delivery and completion of support services.
Working under the guidance of the Director of Operations you will undertake daily tasks to determine availability of resources and perform the scheduling of requests and assignments to appropriate staff members.
The role requires a highly organized and process driven individual who can successfully juggle many tasks in a busy role. This role best suits a mature individual who enjoys each day being different and constantly having to determine solutions to issues that arise.
This role requires a team player who can handle stressful situations and maintain a calm perspective. You must be able to see the big picture when analyzing situations.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of technical resources; through daily dispatch of service requests and by applying Company policies and procedures. They will exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action as well as recommend and document best practice guideline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of all consultants’ calendars to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, telephone, or direct customer input and determine best resource to assign
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Coordinate Team scheduling for project work as directed by the Director of Operations
- Meet daily with the Director of Operations
- Answering calls and e-mail messages assessing & prioritizing requests
- Assisting support staff with problems and changing request follow-ups
- Escalating issues to management as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Scheduling, Service Co-ordinator, Administrator role or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Computer and operating system knowledge, particularly Office365 and other web-based applications
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
TeccWeb offers a very competitive salary and a benefit package including health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time and/or Part-time