TeccWeb is growing and looking for both part-time and full-time Epicor Consultants.
Please email us at email@example.com
TeccWeb is an Epicor Service Partner comprised of a team of experts in Epicor ERP, Information Technology, Database Development, Program Customization, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Re-engineering and Employee Training providing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to mid-market companies around the world.
Our experts come from a wide range of business backgrounds and are certified Epicor consultants. We offer a diverse skill set which enables us to provide our customers with the expertise needed to solve complex business issues successfully. Our success is derived from building strong, long term customer partnerships.
TeccWeb is growing and we are in need of additional consultants especially in the area of Project Management to service our growing customer base in North America.
As a TeccWeb Project Manager, you will provide support in managing multiple concurrent projects from start to completion, ensuring that projects are entered into management systems appropriately, are executed to the best of the organization’s ability, and reporting out as required. You must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to organize and control tasks within a work plan and highly effective communication skills with the ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and drive delivery of objectives according to an agreed upon Statement of Work, including managing scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Conduct weekly status meetings and prepare all necessary project reports.
- Execute change management processes as required based on company policies.
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Assist in the review and creation of Statements of Work (SOW) and Work Authorizations (WA).
- Cultivate positive and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, update, and close client tickets, maintain client documentation and enter daily time records.
- Ability to establish priorities as well as communicate effectively with other project team members and customers.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Occasional after-hours and on-call work as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP Certification is an asset.
- At least 5 years of project management experience with IT implementations, preferably Epicor ERP.
- Proficiency with MS Project (other project management tools are nice to have)
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong time management skills including flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively on a team and create an environment for effective teamwork in projects.
- Valid “class G” Ontario Driver’s Licence.
TeccWeb offers a very competitive salary and a benefit package including health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time and/or Part-time