Epicor Implementation Consultant
TeccWeb is growing and looking for both part-time and full-time Epicor Consultants.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Epicor Implementation Consultant
TeccWeb is an Epicor Service Partner comprised of a team of experts in Epicor ERP, Information Technology, Database Development, Program Customization, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Re-engineering and Employee Training providing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to mid-market companies around the world.
Our experts come from a wide range of business backgrounds and are certified Epicor consultants. We offer a diverse skill set which enables us to provide our customers with the expertise needed to solve complex business issues successfully. Our success is derived from building strong, long term customer partnerships.
TeccWeb is growing and we are in need of additional consultants especially in the area of Financials to service our growing customer base in North America.
As a TeccWeb Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements that involve problem solving for customers, recommending, installing, testing and upgrading software. You will train customers, conduct workshops, analyze clients’ business needs and objectives and propose innovative solutions. You will design and write specifications for customizations in Epicor ERP software to address client needs.
You must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to organize and control tasks within a work plan and the ability to work with the client on an independent basis with little supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and troubleshoot systems for customers, providing initial level of support with issue resolution
- Provide ERP module training for customers
- Assist customers with data migration
- Write functional specifications for enhancements, integrations and reports
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Provide estimates for projects and ensure that project deliverables are completed on time
- Regular travel to customer sites in addition to remote support
- Key resource for implementing Epicor ERP systems within customer organizations
- Work with customers on facilitating and implementing change management throughout the ERP implementation
- Ability to establish priorities while on site as well as communicate effectively with other project team members and customers
- Attain and maintain Epicor certification status
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Admin. , Accounting or equivalent
- Experience working as an Epicor ERP consultant or working in an Epicor ERP environment
- Prior experience working with ERP software is required (Epicor 9,10)
- Epicor certification preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on a team
TeccWeb offers a very competitive salary and a benefit package including health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time and/or Part-time