Shawn started the consortium as he saw an opportunity to bring experts together in information technology, accounting and business management to meet the needs of corporations and small businesses who were implementing ERP systems in their organizations.
Shawn brings more than 25 years of business, accounting, project management, supporting management, creating policies and procedures, and IT experience from a variety of different business sectors to every project. His expertise in developing solutions and providing business strategies for complex applications in the manufacturing, distribution, wholesale and retail industries assists many of TeccWeb's clients in enhancing their businesses.
Shawn builds client relationships, and is looked to for his ability to understand the operations of a business from financial to production and distribution, and is a trusted advisor and mentor to the TeccWeb team and clients.
- Designed and modeled a multi-company pharmaceutical distribution company into an Epicor solution. Translating the businesses from the business plan, envisioning the eventual business process requirements, establishing the multi-company COA structures and considering the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry were all pulled together into a successful on time, on budget project delivery.
- Designed and programmed a graphics conversion and communications program to insert station logos into digital video for the first public HDTV broadcast: the launch of the space shuttle Discovery and John Glenn’s return to space.
- Programmed a replacement Closed Caption Database Repository for the Public Broadcasting System (PBS) which resulted in a system wide replacement of digital closed caption encoders for more than 200 PBS television stations.
- More than 25 years of business, project management and IT experience from a variety of different business sectors.
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Epicor Certified Consultant in Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution and Tools.
- DocStar PS Certified
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional
- PMP™ 2002-2008
- Bachelor of Business Administration Management with Distinction, Athabasca University
- Diploma in Accounting Business Administration, Mohawk College