Mitch is TeccWeb's go to resource for migrations, system upgrades and connectivity issues. He brings to TeccWeb 10 years of experience in working with the Epicor platform in implementation, business process development and design/development of custom solutions and enhancements. Mitch started his career as an Epicor consultant before moving on to a fuel distributor as an Epicor client with a highly customized environment.
- Upgraded a highly customized Epicor 9 implementation through to Epicor 10.1 in-house which included upgrading all customizations (Screen Customizations, Dashboards, BAQ’s, BPM’s, VB Imports, SQL Views, VB Dashboards)
- Designed and Developed a custom tax routine in Epicor 10 that allowed specific tax liabilities to be used based on several criteria (part category, province, city etc.) instead of just by Customer/ Ship To. This solution also included functionality to calculate per-unit taxes.
- Very experienced with all areas of Service Connect and has successfully developed a more efficient alternative compatible with privately hosted Cloud or on prem implementations.
- Designed and developed an insurance claims processing system using ASP.NET and SQL which integrated with Epicor’s GL, AP and AR modules
- Led the design and development of a customer facing web portal for Wheel to Wheel deliveries which allowed customers to view Shipments and Invoices in real time as well as maintain their fleet on the fly.
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Computer Programmer/ Analyst Diploma, Conestoga College
- Epicor Certified Consultant
- DocStar Certified