Jennifer has 5 years of experience implementing and working in a custom manufacturing, multi-site, multi-company Epicor environment. She brings with her the ability to mirror your manufacturing processes in Epicor, create and implement new processes, as well as create training documentation specific to your users. Jennifer has a passion for passing along her knowledge to new users in a training environment. She is well versed in all areas of sales, service, production, and material management. She can look at your current processes and identify any gaps that you may have in Epicor. Jennifer has a proven track record of troubleshooting, testing, and resolving any issues that arise in your Epicor solution.
- A proven track record of successfully introducing and training new users in Epicor
- Able to communicate and work with all levels of the corporate organization
- Journalism skills leveraged for exemplary documentaion creation
- Teccweb's go to resource for customer training in the areas of Manufacturing and Distribution.
Back to Team
Certifications & Education
- Print – Journalism, Canadore College
- Epicor Certified Consultant, Manufacturing and Distribution, and Tools