May 03, 2018
Insights 2018 - Here’s why you should be there
Return to blog
Are you on the fence about whether or not to send your team or a select group of users to Epicor Insights?
Did you know there is an Agenda Builder where you can work together with your attendees to make sure everyone gets maximum value and education from the conference?
There are also learning tracks that have been put together with specific situations in mind. For example, there is a learning track at Insights 2018 for those looking to make the move from Epicor 9, Vantage & Vista to Epicor ERP 10 to help you get the information you need to make the process as straight forward as possible.
Here are some examples of other sessions available, if you would prefer to focus on session topics and hall of solutions to target specific challenges that your company is facing. These sessions are a mix of hands-on labs and informational talks:
• Lab: Increase Inventory Accuracy with Cycle Counts
• Customer Presentation: Service Connect – Modernize Your Workflows by Embracing XML and Web-based Technologies
• Epicor Scheduling Management: Create Realistic Production Schedules and Load Estimates
• Day in the Life: Quote to Cash Best-Practice Business Flow
• Introducing Epicor ERP 10.2 Active Home Page for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
• Lab: Advanced BAQs: Gathering, Compiling, and Evaluating Data with Subqueries
Teccweb will be at Insights and we are looking forward to sharing this experience with you and your team.
Please contact us for more details and to find out why we think you should attend.